As AWS recovers, we have also resolved the partial outages on our services:
* Amazon, Amazon FBA, Magento and eBay orders have now caught up and there will be no sync delays anymore. Stock levels change will also start syncing. Everything is back to normal state
* Scheduled reports start running regularly. All the missed reports have been triggered manually
* Daily journals sync to both QuickBooks Online and Xero are not delayed anymore. For those that are missed, we have manually triggered the sync
* As Xero API recovers as well, Invoice and Payment sync are starting to sync without issues. If your Xero integration is disconnected, please reauthenticate your integration to resume the sync. See https://status.xero.com/
to keep track of Xero's availability status
* Certificates renewal for B2B custom domain is available again.
Let us know if you are still seeing issues on your end. Thank you for your continued patience!